Week seven came quick
The house is looking pretty good, being sick for the whole week definitely affected the building process, I used small wood rectangle's to do a design around the door, brown sharpie was used to look as if the wood had been stained.
I did actually do frames for the windows out of the little sticks, it took quite a while to do because i had to do very precise cuts with small sticks. I got it done though and i'm trying to recover as fast as possible so i can keep the building process going.
I know i wont be finished by week 8 but this project is not about finishing. If you like it enough, you should be continuing with it which is what i will do!